Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Baby Daughters 21st Birthday

My daughter Danielle on the right with her all time best mate Alisha, sure went all out for the theme of the night which was the roaring 20's! Both girls are wearing wigs, many of the girls wore a wig including myself, but I think the men looked fantastic in their 20,s get up, so nice to see so many in lovely suits and a hat to match.
See the fella in the big white hat behind Danielle? Well that is her boyfriend Nathan of 6 years long. He turned 21 last November. They are in the midst of building their first home.

What a shocker! I'm in the centre surrounded by 4 of my 5 daughters.
A handsome shot of Alisha and her great boyfriend Brian.
Nathan with his big brother Aaron.
Oh this is my SIL and BIL, the best couple in the world! Robyn and Mal, I love them to bit's!
My daughter Terrie makes a great pose, in more ways than one, LOL.This is my son in law Luke, father to 2 of my grandchildren, Cooper and Bradyn.

So the party went on and we were all having a great night, finally the cake came out and with it a very special request from Nathan to Danielle.
Nathan has finally asked Danielle to marry him by way of her birthday cake, the engagement ring sat in the centre of the flower.
Oh boy the excitement hit the room then. All I could say to Nathan was, thank you, thank you, thank you!
I'll figure out why I said that sooner or later.
And here is the ring being placed, they are such a cute couple.

It was a great night had by one and all and a lovely venue too, which Danielle and Nathan plan to hold their engagement there as well. Another party and more fun, goody.